Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How I've Been the Past 3 Weeks


It's been awhile! It all comes down to my sheer laziness. Also stress and depression and general fuck-uppery, but these things happen. I'm feeling better now, and I made a bunch of new comics today! Yay!
Can we talk about the Mindy Project for a second though? Seriously, I watched the pilot episode about 7 or 8 times. I'm not kidding. I loved it. I loved her in it, I read her book after watching the show like time number three, and the book was amazing, and I was so in love with this girl. Then I read an article on LaineyGossip about how the people at that website felt like they were supposed to like it, but they didn't, and that Mindy Kaling came off as mean...then I watched the second episode and I didn't feel as enchanted. I only watched that one once though, I'll probably watch it again at some point tonight and maybe I will feel the enchantment, who knows. I do love Mindy Kaling though, whether she's mean or not. I'm mean, so who am I to judge another mean person?

The next several posts are all tv-related, I'm sorry, but this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment