Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chicken Tantrum

You may or may not know this, people, but I love chicken. It is my go to food for everything. So the other day when I was desperately craving chicken, I decided to go to my favorite chicken place. It's the best place ever. For about $15 USD, you can get enough chicken to feed four people. And it's not fast food. It is awesome, delicious, slow-cooked perfection. I was floored when I got to the chicken place and discovered it no longer existed. Not only was it closed down, but it was already another restaurant. It changed so quickly and I didn't even notice! And I live across the freaking street! It was upsetting. This fit in the comic was real, people. This tantrum was thrown. I actually screamed "NO" very loudly in the street. Sigh....chicken place, you will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. Observation skills like this only rival my sister ;)

    ReplyDelete